Continuous glass colour monitoring
Arcus is the first system in the world designed for continuous glass colour monitoring directly online. Arcus allows to reduce the glass colour analysis time to zero, eliminating sample analyses on containers taken by an operator from the production line.
By executing the measurement directly on line and in an automatic mode colour sampling time by the operator, dangerous sample cutting activities and data imputation errors by the operator are eliminated.
Arcus allows you to replace traditional SPC (Statistical Process Control) activities on color deviation monitoring with an automatic and error-free tool in a more quickly and safely way.
- Quick recipe creation (10 minutes)
- Elimination of color sampling times
- Color deviation analysis in real time
- Real-time control of glass color
- Data generation for Industry 4.0